Phillip Island Local Services
Phillip Island ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Phillip Island site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Phillip Island Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Phillip Island When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Phillip Island Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Phillip Island Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Phillip Island ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Phillip Island and a Place to Meet
The phillipisland.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Phillip Island
Phillip Island is a small island located off the south coast of Victoria, Australia. Although it measures only 26 km in length and 9 km in width, it is home to a range of unique wildlife and landscapes that make it a popular tourist destination. Here are some interesting facts about Phillip Island:
1. Phillip Island is named after Governor Arthur Phillip, the first Governor of New South Wales.
2. The island is home to the famous Penguin Parade, where hundreds of little penguins come ashore each night at sunset. Visitors can watch the penguins make their way up the beach and into their burrows.
3. The island is also home to the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, which hosts the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix and the Australian Superbike Championship.
4. There are more than 100 km of coastline on Phillip Island, including beautiful beaches, rugged cliffs, and peaceful bays.
5. Phillip Island is a great place to see Australian wildlife, including koalas, wallabies, echidnas, and various species of birds.
6. One of the island's most popular attractions is the Koala Conservation Centre, where visitors can see koalas up close and learn about their habitat and behavior.
7. For those interested in history, there are several historic sites on Phillip Island, including the Cape Woolamai State Heritage Area and the Heritage Hill Museum and Historic Gardens.
8. Phillip Island is also known for its surfing, with popular surf spots such as Woolamai Beach and Cape Woolamai.
9. The island is connected to the mainland by a bridge and is just a 90-minute drive from Melbourne.
10. Phillip Island is a popular spot for fishing, with opportunities to catch a range of fish species including snapper, whiting, and garfish.